Best Vlogging Camera for Kids 
Finding the right vlogging camera for your child can be very difficult depending on how old they are.But one thing is for sure, many children aspire to be like their favorite vloggers when they get older and can’t wait to start vlogging themselves.
To help you find the best vlogging camera for your child we created this guide. Let’s start with how to find the best video camera and then highlight our favorite cameras.
How to Pick the Best Vlogging Camera for Your Kids
- Age: One of the most important aspects to consider is the age of your child. A 4-year-old child will handle the video camera very different from a 9-year-old. Therefore we have split our video camera recommendations into two categories: age 3+ and age 9+. These categories are only a suggestion, your 7 or 8-year-old child might be able to handle a more advanced camera. It’s best to use your own judgment in this case. Feel free to check our best vlogging camera guide if you are confident your child can use a regular camera.
- Durability: Somehow children always seem to be able to break, drop or lose even the toughest toys. The cameras in this guide, especially those for 3-9 years old children, are not very fragile and are able to withstand the abuse of children.
- Price: Children don’t need the most expensive camera with advanced features and you don’t want to constantly supervise your child(ren) while using the video camera to make sure it’s handled correctly. That’s why all video cameras in this guide are very affordable.
- Easy to use: A child should be able to use the video camera by himself without having anyone constantly guiding them. All of the cameras featured in this guide are easy to use for any child.
- Type of camera: Which type of camera you should pick for your child depends on how your child will use it. If your child only wants to record video a camcorder might be the best option. If your child wants to use it in or around water or while skateboarding or biking an action camera will be better suited.
- Video Quality: Of course the video quality of the camera should also be good so your child can create good quality videos. There is a good chance you will watch some of the videos your child has created in the future and that’s a lot more fun if the quality of the video is good.
Best Vlogging Camera for Kids Age 3+
Blessbe Selfie Camera
- The Blessbe is a real digital camera that’s great for kids and durable enough to handle drops and tumbles
- Features a 2. 0″ full HD screen and can take photos and videos in addition to a rear-facing camera that’s perfect for taking selfies
- Get creative using laugh-out-loud photo effects in addition to cartoon and collage effects